You have no items in your shopping basket.

Same Day Despatch

Yorkshire - It's Turtlely Amazing

100% Cotton T-shirt, retro style designed by Balcony Shirts, regular wash.

 

£8.99

Click here for the size guide

Uni-sex hooded top. Double Fabric Hood, nice and cosy, twin needle stitching, ribbed cuffs & hem.

 

£25.00

Click here for the size guide

 

£10.00

Click here for the size guide

 

£7.00

Click here for the size guide

Yorkshire - It's Turtlely Amazing

We're not going to give the game away, of all our friends that we've shown this t-shirt to, only about 30% have worked out the joke. The other 70% just thought it was some vague reference to Yorkshire's wildlife - it isn't. We like the odds of the 30% though, the entire population of Yorkshire is approximately 4 million, so that means over 1 million of them will get it. Minus from that the 90% of those that will want to kick our heads in, that leaves 10% of 1 million. That's 100,000. If we can sell 100,000 of these t-shirts we'll be well happy. We'll be "turtlely" chuffed with that. Yes indeed.

You may also like:

Website by iWeb | Hosted by iWeb